Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ! sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i need a little help ... to make a long story short I've been wanting to purchase a form of F.I for awhile so i finally decided on nitrous, I've been reading up and researching & finally picked up a kit off a guy locally but now that i have the parts, i'm just trying to make sure to see what i need left to purchas which is what you guys can hopefully help me with anyways here's the kit

It also came with a dual purge setup which i'm steal learning about, I bought the setup for a deal of 130 bux (which i think was a pretty good deal) so i pretty much just bought it asap ... so now i just need some guidance on what parts i'm missing, I have the feedline & bottle & i know i need the fogger & jets but i just need some help on figuring out what i need for the rest of the nitrous setup & the rest of the dual purge setup to get this thing up and running , thanks in advance for your help ... justin !

O

·
0 Posts
nitrous injectors? activation switches? Relays?
that's sjut a few things i saw.

·
0 Posts
theres soo much to list LOL .. the jetting , relays you can use standard spdt relays ( thts what they use anyway ) some kinda switch wether rpm activated or push button , hell with the reputation nitrous has as being the red headed step child and a bad bad bad thing .. i know its cost effective that counts but dont mess with nitrous man you can seriously mess something up if you do it wrong LOL .. if suggest getting a kit thats premade if you want that little boost .. its safer

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah yeah I problay should have mentioned the stuff i already knew i needed

WOT switch
Toggle Switch
Fogger
Fogger Relay

as for it being a used kit, i have no problem with that hopefully i'll get a chance to take to a shop around here & let them check it out, but thanks for the quick feedback guys ...

O

·
0 Posts
you should have NOT gotten this kit, by the time you finish it will cost you clsoe to the price of a new kit jsut to get this completed and working properly.

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
i agree wit oscar man you got ripped... sum things should be bought new

1 - 9 of 9 Posts