Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 maybe 94 coupe
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i found like 3 real builds but they are spinning harder than id want to. Im trying to learn about nitrous builds, as my instant response goals have led me towards supercharging, and the plan is to finish my head build, then run low boost on a jrsc.

I have a y7 to build once i man up and go to a 1.6, and id like to run the jrsc on in w a "little" nitrous to cool my intake charge...heh heh.

Like 100hp

Anyway, please link me to your builds! Ive lots to learn about laughing gas.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,459 Posts
Check Nytrous+ prices in your area before you go down that road.

I was paying $10-15 a fill for 10 lbs before F&F. Jumped to $35 a fill. Now with production disruption issues since one plant went down, $60-75 for a 10 lb fill.

Figure this, a 10 b bottle has 500 hp worth of 1/4 miles passes in it.

50 shot, you get 10 passes
75 shot, you get 6-7 passes
100 shot, you get 5 passes

Sure there is still some left but not enough for consistent passes down the strip.

Easier to build a proper turbo setup without getting crazy and not have to touch it for years.

Once HMT setups were proven the AKSC project was tanked and I as well sold my ZEX kit, hence the name "trans zex"...so IMHO you didn't search well enough OR the google results through the top search bar suck...and they do.

·
Registered
93 maybe 94 coupe
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm i just found a "magnum powers" that will reverse an m90, their website works im gonna try to contact em soon

I mean ot took 3 hours of rereading but if pays off its worth it. I really didnt think a m45 was right for me.

So ill probly just build my head and have a zingy little d15 and be happy til i can build a blower motor from the y7

If dude from the 70 page thread is out of that business, i guess itll be back to how to have a really fast car, AND a jrsc simultaneously

Sorry though man, the runs, the dynos, the youtube videos... 280-300hp turbo power delivery just isnt my thing. Id rather have the 100 hp thats li ear i have now

Im learning about using my older manual fuel pump head on the y7 which would yield me really low compression from some leftovers

·
Registered
93 maybe 94 coupe
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok dude, i swear... does that search bar really suck?

Im gonna go read more, but yeah. I was pretty shocked at the 3 total builds i found. Im a mostly broke student at the moment so i have been doing plenty of searching and reading

1 - 4 of 4 Posts