Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
/\ you can do it but i think its alot of work for direct port you need to drill into manifold, if it was me i would just get a reg. nitrous setup.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What is your goal???
Dry kit are not good for more than something like a 75 shot....(if you dont want to melt something) because the distribution of the nitrous will not be even to each cylinder......
Installing a full wet kit system isn't harder imo than installing a turbo kit!!!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
/\ yea i would bo with a wet kit, you just need to modify your fuel line,intake, run nitrous lines and wire that crap up.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Fuck it. Direct port is the way to go. FUCK DRY KITS. NOS sells a hard line bender so u can bend all your own lines. Tap the bottom of the intake mani so you can't see it :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figure if your gonna go bigger than a 50 direct port is the only way and dry is just a waste of money unless your just trying to spool aturbo. Im debating between that kit or putting in my cams,springs,and flywheel. If I do Im not hiding it though I can see your turbo so its only fair if you can see my power adder. But Ill admit we did plan the routing of how we could hide it so most ppl wouldnt even see it. Our local street racing is actually at the drag track in the summer lighting in the lineup area is fairly mediocre so it could be hidden easy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts