Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it tuned a while ago, i was bored and thought i would post this up, Its hard to see but i made 189.75hp and 157.06lbs of torque. It is def a little more because i spun the living shit out of the tires when the gas hit. Its a 75hp wet shot run through s200.

Attachments

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
hmm

on what motor,. and where is your tq on a 75 shot?. only 157. should it be a lil higher?

·
Registered
EG6
489 Posts
well guessing by his sig he has--- but i could be wrong
Jdm d15b
59300 cam/valve springs retaners
AEM cam gear 3 degr retard
head milled .025
cometic headgasket
ARP headstuds
pulleys
Intake
Edlebrock header
Test pipe/ 2.5 inch exhaust
KMS stage 2 p&P
skunk2 intake manifold
hondata manifold gasket
60 mill TB
Msd sport compact ignition/external coil
Walbro 255 Fuel pump,pressure regulator, AEM Fuel rail, Rc 310 cc injectors
11lb flywheel
act 6 puck clutch/ si transmission
hondata s200/ wet 75 shot

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone have thougts

·
Registered
97 civic
136 Posts
It is def a little more because i spun the living shit out of the tires when the gas hit.
sounds like a handful:shocked:but fun!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actully this is when i went back to the dyno after i got my head Ported, i lost about 9hp from port job. N/A i made 125 on this dynosheet my other sheet was 134, So you figure i got about 64hp blast from the 75shot

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
so umm are you telling me the dyno was off, shut up noob. It dosent matter what cam gear i have its dialed in, we advanced and retarded it, i picked up the most power @ -3deg. Do yourself and favor and keep your ideas to yourself until you learn a little more

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
so umm are you telling me the dyno was off, shut up noob. It dosent matter what cam gear i have its dialed in, we advanced and retarded it, i picked up the most power @ -3deg. Do yourself and favor and keep your ideas to yourself until you learn a little more

noob owned

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
bahahahahaha ^^ nice numbers

·
Registered
68 Posts
wow j90crx... took u long enough... I was waiting for this dyno for a long ass time. I have a very close set-up. Im only gonna spray a 55 shot though. I will be putting it on the dyno in about 3-4 wks tops. But hey seems like some pretty good numbers. I think my d16z6 made 169 whp and a bit more tq on a 50 shot b4 it blew. But hey u got a better pic? I saved it to view and seems too blury... pm me bud.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry the pic sucks, i had a hard time uploading it. If i scan it and email it will be perfect, just pm your email and i'll send it through for ya

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wow, those are some nice numbers. With around 16% drivetrain loss that's 226hp. 225hp and 9000RPM on stock rods? If so I wonder how long those will last.
foooooooooooooooooorever

1 - 17 of 17 Posts