Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here but i seached and didnt come up with much. I want a cam that will make some decent n/a power and also make good power with a little nitrous. I am really looking into the delta 272 cam.It has good n/a reviews but nothing with nitrous. FYI cam will be going in my ef sedan z6 skunk2 ITM ebay 4 2 1 header 2.5 exhaust and CAI. Any possitive info is much apperatied thanks

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
The real difference between an NA cam and a n2o cam is that the there will be disproportionately more exhaust cam lobe with the n2o cam.
NA cams will work very well with nitrous, while a real serious nitrous cam will not work very well NA.

I dont think you can go wrong with the Delta 272

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The real difference between an NA cam and a n2o cam is that the there will be disproportionately more exhaust cam lobe with the n2o cam.
NA cams will work very well with nitrous, while a real serious nitrous cam will not work very well NA.

I dont think you can go wrong with the Delta 272
Thats what I was thinking..thank you sir!!

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
Since I'm a retard, and didn't understand full_tilts 1st sentence, here's my .02.... a nitrous cam has more lift/duration on the exhuast side. But I do agree that a nitrous cam will not be great n/a.

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
3,888 Posts
Since I'm a retard, and didn't understand full_tilts 1st sentence, here's my .02.... a nitrous cam has more lift/duration on the exhuast side. But I do agree that a nitrous cam will not be great n/a.
lol thats pretty much exactly what he said. just different wording.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts