Registered
Accord
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL TODAY WE GOT OUR FIRST NISMO Z today at work...BASE $32k

spec are something like this:
306hp
286TQ

From the test drive perspective: feels alot more responsive, power feels great, car gets up & goes despite its' heavy chassis. Styling has changed slightly from concept. Mainly CF was removed to lower otherwise costly repairs.

·
Registered
1990 Civic Si
1,013 Posts
hey JDM_JNKY - i work in the car biz too, cept im at honda. just curious as to what kind of volume you guys do in cali? store wise and personally.
do you get any canadian custies coming in to buy now since the dollar is so strong? are you even allowed to sell to canadians? i know some places have stopped altogether, but mainly places close to the border.

·
Registered
Accord
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey JDM_JNKY - i work in the car biz too, cept im at honda. just curious as to what kind of volume you guys do in cali? store wise and personally.
do you get any canadian custies coming in to buy now since the dollar is so strong? are you even allowed to sell to canadians? i know some places have stopped altogether, but mainly places close to the border.
Price correction $38k

We sell to everyone....a pakistanian girl (18-20yrs. Old) came in bought a nizmo special order a month ago (white) came back today on bronze 19'' volk Te-37. Right now our vol. Is slow. I make $12 an hour and in jan I go $14 flag. Ok considering I've only been here a yr & before that I was an apprentice.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
The one I sat in here locally 2/3 weekends ago was $43k with all the dealership added parts and stuff. It really is a piece of work!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
off the topic whats the deal with the skyline i thought the states were getting the new one? when is it to arrive in the states?

·
Registered
1990 Civic Si
1,013 Posts
Price correction $38k

We sell to everyone....a pakistanian girl (18-20yrs. Old) came in bought a nizmo special order a month ago (white) came back today on bronze 19'' volk Te-37. Right now our vol. Is slow. I make $12 an hour and in jan I go $14 flag. Ok considering I've only been here a yr & before that I was an apprentice.
oh you are a tech? ahh i thought you were in sales, my bad lol.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Can't tell from the pics, but are those bronze rims? The Nismo on the showroom floor in town here had the bronze-on-black going on, and it's so hawt! The pics shown here don't do it justice!

·
Registered
412 Posts
off the topic whats the deal with the skyline i thought the states were getting the new one? when is it to arrive in the states?
I saw one on the road here in Sac. Was a white one. It's basically a G35 with a body kit, some more mods, and Skyline written on the back..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts