Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was at the dyno sat. their was a sale rep for Nippon oil. Telling us how good the oil is? Saying that it would increase hp. I had to see it to beleive it. My friend bought a case for $80 bucks. He changed oil while on the dyno. What do you know? It increased 12hp more!! So had to buy a case of that. Has anyone here used this product before????(ITS GOOD STUFF)!!!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
what was your friends setup and horsepower level. john force gained 250 horsepower by switching to a 5w30 oil instead of the 10w30. lighter oil means more power, but its less protective i believe.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i'd rather stick to what i know protects.

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what was your friends setup and horsepower level. john force gained 250 horsepower by switching to a 5w30 oil instead of the 10w30. lighter oil means more power, but its less protective i believe.
Integra ls full built motor to4 turbo making about 555whp.Before the oil it was at 543whp.Can't belive how much hp is gained by this oil??? That more than almotor with headers an intake hp gaine.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Integra ls full built motor to4 turbo making about 555whp.Before the oil it was at 543whp.Can't belive how much hp is gained by this oil??? That more than almotor with headers an intake hp gaine.
thats only 1%....honestly that could be due to weather conditions or something else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts