Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I once again went out for a photo shoot. This was one of my first times shooting at night with the DSLR so we were out for a while. The pictures of course came out sexy, so im posting them up for you guys to share. There all on my Gallery site so you can check out other photo shoots of mine as well.

Link is in my sig.

Also for the fellow D series people around me I can do a photo shoot for you for free just hit up the pm.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
those are some bad ass pics man.

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More location variation would have been nice.
Yeah I would have love to go in different places but you have to pay everywhere so that was the best the diver of the camaro could do:bravo:.

Thanks guys for the comments, nothin else to change?

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
Yeah, anything special besides 325 horsepower stock lol. (Assuming its a Z28 and not an RS V6)

:EDIT: Damn, spotted the "3800" badges.. But still, the V6's had 200 hp stock and cost less than most other cars at the 200 mark.

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DID u try using the setting i told u or u went and skip and dangle around??? nice shot man now we miss the red one!!!
When I was talking with you and messing with d50 I dont have that setting, I have all the other ISO, lik 200,400,800,1600- 4000. But I have bulb which is for night pics like so the shutter is open longer, so I set it at 1.3 and 1.6 seconds which as you can see the pictures came out great.

Why did you have to bring up the sol.... gunna go cut my wrists.... and drink my depression away.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
SHit on a stick sorry dude to toss that in and the setting are perfect why u ask u capture even soft light at a far distance and u basically got Depth of fields!!! well a hint of that

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SHit on a stick sorry dude to toss that in and the setting are perfect why u ask u capture even soft light at a far distance and u basically got Depth of fields!!! well a hint of that
Yeah I know how to shoot in dark but I like trying to get the perfect picture, I dont like blurry, kills my eyes, but thanks for the help milo:bravo:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts