Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pride "Second Coming" 2/24/07 Vegas
Sherdog.com said:
Dream Stage Entertainment has bolstered the line up for its Feb. 24 PRIDE card in Las Vegas at the Thomas and Mack Center with four additional match-ups.

Confirming the hot rumor of the week, DSE revealed that PRIDE lightweight champion Takanori Gomi (Pictures) will face former UFC competitor Nick Diaz (Pictures) in a non-title bout at 161 pounds. Gomi is coming off of a quick and dominant win over Mitsuhiro Ishida (Pictures) on New Year's Eve, while Diaz, who will see his first ever action at 161, knocked off Brazilian Gleiseon Tibau this past November.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol I really think me and ryan are the only 2 people who even know who Gomi is

:lol: :lol:
lol...i was really hoping gomi would fight kid yamamoto soon...idk if u saw my post on postgamepub about that...but yea...gomi is going to scrape diaz...but im going to cheer for diaz since his hometown is by mine lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
lol I really think me and ryan are the only 2 people who even know who Gomi is

:lol: :lol:
The count stands at three people that know who Gomi is

Anyways yeah Gomi is going to beat Diaz should be some good striking in that one. Who else is lined up for that event?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank god we have at least 1 other person who is in the know

even though, I REALLLLLLY dont like Gomi, I think he's way too cocky, good yes... but over confident alot also
yamamoto > gomi

maybe not skill wise, but he gets the popular vote lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.