1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wow, it took me a little while to realize who that bitch was. When I saw his exhaust exit at the bumper I realized that was the little bitch that scammed me. Don't buy from that shithead. He fucked me over good.

It's cool to have a nice ride with nice shit, but not if you had to scam people to get it. :evil:

I have points deducted from my HT account because I pointed it out in his for sale ad. I guess he was sucking the mods cock and nobody cared that he fucked me over. :roll: Well, actually, the members cared, but the mod didn't and he deleted all of my posts that warned people about him. Bullshit...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I had a talk with Dustin about his actions, but nothing happened after that. :?

BTW, I'm the reason he is on a 10 post a day limit.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerouser?cmd=viewprofile&id=999302543

It looks like they gave him his avatar back though. :evil:

Watch, I'll get banned or points deducted for bringing it up again. :roll:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy *hit, damn i didnt know that, one of my friends is 'mase' on h-t, pm mase and tell him what happened, he knows alot of the other moderators, he may be able to help you any way possible.

·
Registered
378 Posts
He sold me a DX tranny as an Si and when I got it, I saw the gigantic bead of RTV silicone on the OUTSIDE of the tranny, not the inside or in between, THE OUTSIDE. It had missing bolts and the accesss bolt for the wrist pin was missing. I asked him why the hell he had it apart and he finally told me it had a problem and he fixed it. I took it apart and found metal chuncks all over the inside of this tranny. He says the speedo exploded. It sure wqas nice of him to tell me that before he sold it to me. I wish I still had pictures of it. You should have seen this thing. It was so fucked up. He swears to this day it was an Si tranny, even though it clearly was NOT. Mista Bone's site verified that real quick. He told me he was going to make it right with me, but I haven't heard from him.
Now he makes it look like it was a misunderstanding or something. Fuck it, I'm going to keep posting in his thread. :evil:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
i think you should. honestly people need to be aware of these kinds of assholes, they completely fuck people over and hardly any one does anything about. glad to see someone having the balls to fight back, even if it is an uphill battle. take him down yo.

B

·
0 Posts
1point5crx said:
holy *hit, damn i didnt know that, one of my friends is 'mase' on h-t, pm mase and tell him what happened, he knows alot of the other moderators, he may be able to help you any way possible.
Mase is the biggest douche bag on h-t.

I

·
0 Posts
while mase may not be the nicest guy around, he sure can tune a honda. he has made some very impressive tuning numbers.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thanks for the back-up guys. That guy is such an asshole. I'm probably going to get banned or get points deducted for this though.

It's funny that everytime he trys to explain the story, it changes. He has lied soooooooo many times about what happened it's pathetic. The last time I heard from him he said he was going to make it right, but has not done shit to even try to make it right.

I asked him one time if he would put that pile of shit in his car and he said "Hell yeah I would, that tranny is perfect!!" If I still had the pictures on my computer I would show you guys how fucked this thing was. When I say a gigantic bead of silicone, I am talking about a GIGANTIC bead of silicone. I couldn't believe he would send me something like that.

What a piece of shit...... :evil:

B

·
0 Posts
itstock said:
while mase may not be the nicest guy around, he sure can tune a honda. he has made some very impressive tuning numbers.
Wow, take a 2.0L B series sleeved engine, put some c16 race gas and tune and amazingly enough you can put down 500+whp?????

Probably the most difficult part of his tuning job is getting the big injectors to idle.

The only tuner i look up to is boosted-hybrid b/c the guy is actually willing to share his knowledge and is ballsy enough to go for 500+ whp on stock B series Sleeves.

Mase is nothing but a douche bag that thinks he is the only one in the US that can tune AEM or Hondata.

I

·
0 Posts
how many 500whp hondas have you tuned? Its not as easy as you think, sleevng and stroking doesnt = 500whp, the tune does.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
send me pics, I'll rip a new asshole on that piece of shit.

As I replied on H-T, I'll bet he exploded the diff, hurting the case, the tried to fix it with a different diff........

Also, when I sell any trannys I've worked on, I stamp numbers in a secret area. Someone tried selling a tranny that "Mista Bone rebuilt".........

I asked what number the tranny was....no number?......not a tranny I touched, total BS.....(a hint!)

He was banned and the posts removed.

"D" tranny guru
BoneSpec trannys

1 - 20 of 22 Posts