1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
you crazy? those are some really nice cars, and im lovin that side mirror shot with the cars lined up

Dont get me wrong, theyre real nice clean cars. I just look at the meet thread posts to see who is doing something different, original, or custom. Im sure theyre were there but I dont see much of that in the pictures of this post.

To each his own right.

negative rep for my commets. :hammer: you. Dont turn this site into HT where every car is "cookie cutter" and people who say what they're thinking are banned. I honestly thought you would look through your pictures and try and find something "special" in response to my comments.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont get me wrong, theyre real nice clean cars. I just look at the meet thread posts to see who is doing something different, original, or custom. Im sure theyre were there but I dont see much of that in the pictures of this post.

To each his own right.

negative rep for my commets. :hammer: you. Dont turn this site into HT where every car is "cookie cutter" and people who say what they're thinking are banned. I honestly thought you would look through your pictures and try and find something "special" in response to my comments.
huh...to each his own yes each car is "special" to the person who is building it...

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts
was that an edm civic in the third pic??? All the pics :TU: :TU:

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
great pictures, did he get any of my prelude lol? or of a blue SI with s2000 seats and falken hanabis on it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts