Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DSO family I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that you have another contact for any of your aftermarket parts needs. So to benchmark this occasion I have told Bob we must have a sale!! Now the question is what? That I would like to let the community decide tell us what you want and we shall deliver with great prices and super fast shipping. :yes:

Also keep an eye out as Rcautoworks has some big things planned for this year should be something for everyone D, K, H, and maybe even some V8 love :bigok:

·
Premium Member
95 honda civic hatch
1,006 Posts
welcome...didnt get your name...cant wait to see what rcautoworks puts out...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i suggested LSD only because i'll be getting one when its time, if there were a descent sale on them now would be the time.
PM'd
Which V8s?!?
We shall see what Bob comes up with but I could have sworn we talked about something he had in the works so time will tell
welcome...didnt get your name...cant wait to see what rcautoworks puts out...

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Its great to have John aboard. He will be a great asset to helping our online work load . He will also be more involved an in touch with our customers to find out what they want to see more off. Welcome aboard John

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its great to have John aboard. He will be a great asset to helping our online work load . He will also be more involved an in touch with our customers to find out what they want to see more off. Welcome aboard John
Thanks Bob its great to be on the team and thanks everyone else for the warm welcome. Keep em coming guys!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts