Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide which path to take for my new to me 91civic std hatch. Sticking with d series. Just want it fun to ride. If i rebuild a junk yard motor im thinking i would need a complete engine ecu. Wires and all. My d15b1 runs good. But it might be tougher to step it up in pieces. Just an mpfi upgrade would require half the motor? Any thoughts or recomendation would be appreciated thx

·
Registered
64 Posts
First off, spend lots of time on here reading the build threads and research like a mad man. Sit down and figure out exactly what you want and make a list of everything you need before spending a dime on anything. While doing that decide on a budget for it, something that won't leave you living paycheck to paycheck. After you finish that then you can start figuring out how you want to go about your build.

Welcome to DSO!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,099 Posts
why is this in diy?

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Apart from this not being a DIY post. After you go read the rules, and figure this site out, read below.

You can find a 1.6 vtec head and do a mini me, those are good learning builds. Welcome, read up, research will get you far here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts