Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to put this, please give me a break. I've just bought a '95 civic coupe and wondering about the potentil (SP?) My other car is an '02 Nissan SE-R Spec V. The civic doesn't even stand a chance agsint it. It's just not right that my wife has the faster car. So what are my options. I'm in college and have to save up for all mods. Should i go for a motor swap or turbo. I'm in a rural area with lots of winding roads i'm more intrested in cornering and whatnot than stright line speed. Thank you for all help and advice.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's a EX. Is there a website or something that has model information and the specs for the differenet engines? Thanks

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
95 ex, nice z6!! go turbo baby. you'll have that thing whipping that nissan in no time

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sonny7730 said:
95 ex, nice z6!! go turbo baby. you'll have that thing whipping that nissan in no time
if he has enugh money that is.. if not then just by a cam cam gear do some tuning then throw on some bolt ons liek it was said in the previous post....then of coarse figure out what u want out of ur suspension and do research.. be patient with everything.. good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts