Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
As some of you may know, I've recently started autocrossing more and more here in New York (Pictures below)

There has been talk of building a new motorsports complex on Long Island, but that proposal was recently shelved in favor of building an artificial 350ft Ski hill (retarded!)
Some people have started up a petition to get the motorsports complex proposal re-evaluated. If you're a motorsports fan around the area (or anywhere else for that matter), please take 2 minutes to sign the petition. The more signatures we get, the better!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/forget-the-mountain-build-the-racetrack

Thanks and rep to all that sign!!!
Feel free to make a comment on how rediculous a 350ft ski hill is when we have more than 10 2000+ft mountains within 200miles.

And now the pictures...

Pictures were taken in May, and I just found out about them today. Steve is a great photographer/driver

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forward this petition to all gearheads you know... Doesn't matter if you're from New York or not, more racetracks is ALWAYS a good thing!!!
If you've signed the petition, post it here!

I'm #364 on the petition

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've signed the petition but I'd rather it be something like how Indy is laid out both a road course and an oval (boring) course. Unlike what the proposals show which is a big ugly NASCAR style track. I'll still support it to the end, there are enough real mountains around here that we don't need a fake one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts