Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i think a NA z6 in my rex would be hella nasty but... it's a hydro tranny if i remember but! can i use a older SI tranny that is cable so i don't have to do a hydro conv.? also what about the wire harness? and how would i make it OBD0 - OBD1? for cheap not like my friend who spent 800$ to get it done same car same yr also what would be a good start for power. I'm also on a budget here fella's :neutral:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
either tranny will bolt up. i would use the cable for the simplicity. as for the wireing, i beleive someone would make a harness to plug between your factory engine harness and the ecu. there would also have to be some things added to the harness also.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well plus my plugs won't hook-up so im gonna have to get a new wiring harness

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you shouldn't have to change your engine wiring harness. harness adapters like obd2-obd1 and so on. i forget who all makes them but i new of someone that custom makes them to your specs if needed. all you would have to do is ask for an obd0-obd1 harness with a few wires that are for the extra stuff that the original engine didn't have, like the whole vtec thing. you can just have them coming out of the computer side and not returning into the engine harness side so that they are loose. from there on you could run them through your fire wall and so on to your engine. if i can find who it was that did these if not everyone that makes the harness's i will post it unless someone else beats me to it. do a search while your at it too to help get things rolling. peace

·
d-series 007
95 hatch si
774 Posts
use a stock 88-91 si wiring harness and an obd0-obd1 conversion harness, all you have to do is find a junk harness and cut a couple plugs off for vtec, etc... run the wires fron vtec silenoid to p28 ecu. i have an brand new conversion harness if your interested. i got it off of jdmshit.com for my buddy, but he got a newer hatch so its just sittin in the garage. there like $120 on the site but ill let it go for 110. i put a d15b in my 91 hatch and did this all, its not to hard
****youll also need a 4 wire 02 sensor

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
didnt you hear b-series arent cool anymore, you gotta have a K-series to be cool, every1 knows that, btw wanna buy my b16a head?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i built the d cause well it was free, do i hate the bseries no, your the one coming on a d-series site and talking shit, its not like there all slow and worthless, but this is like telling a v8 guy why you would rather build a 4cyl then a v8 they just dont get it.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
learn to drive? ok so your saying the cars faster, why would i be mad that i have a low 14 sec car for 1100 including the price of the car.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok im lost :neutral: well whoever is clowning on dseries motor come to az and race my friends i have to cars that would eat your bseries car alive yes there bseries but not stock and not to be taking lightly :beer: one is a b20/b16 that is the 2nd fastest hatch in az and the other is my friends b20/b18c5 heh FI so keep talking smack and while your at it come to az and let's get this done on the streets

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
I guess they let anybody in here..
Granted I have an assorment of hondas. but D is still the easiest way to go.
D nazi is just pissed he probably got beat by a grandma in a crx thats shes had since they were new..while driving his moms car to work so he can flip my burgers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts