Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally got my hfp kit in. only 3 days EARLY. honda of temecula are good guys to work with. total came up to $970.99. this should be going on when AEM unfucks my intake. so hoping it stop snowing soon so i can put on my new intake rims fogs and hfp kit

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
didnt even see them i looked outside cuz i thought i heard something then looked down and i was like wtf. looked closer then seen honda stamped all over the boxes haha

Reactions: modsHXcivi

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha id love to mods but i might wait a few weeks till the snow gets done. its about 20 here and suposed to snow :( but then again all reality i will prolly put this one after AEM finally gives me my new intake

p.s. fck aem

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aem made the intake wrong and im throwin codes like a mother fcker it runs all rich and shit most of the time. if it really feels like acting stupid it dont wanna go above 3,500. theres a recall on them and they r making me do all kinds of stupid shit to get a new intake. now i just got to take it off and ship it back to them and wait a few weeks for them to ship me my new one. so hoping 2 weeks

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im sure it will aem is a good company just they dont like admiting they are wrong like the rest of us.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
update? haha na no updates for a while might work on the turd a bit more before the civic. the roads are still white here it sucks. but oh well pulling the intake this weekend shipping it back to them. 1 week there 1 week wait 1 week ship back. guessing 1 week for each knowing my luck. so figure 3 weeks it WILL be on my car hehe thanks for the comments

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
how does the header market look.? as well as the tubro market. is it still up there considering the motor and the 'appeal' of the car to the masses. ?

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
whore??

maybe you should put your stock on one for now? then you wouldn't have any issues

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how does the header market look.? as well as the tubro market. is it still up there considering the motor and the 'appeal' of the car to the masses. ?
header i got no clue yet. havent heard much on one but im waiting my turn. and AJP makes a turbo kit right now there prototype is at 4.5 psi untuned at 176 whp they are having tuning probs. as soon as its tuned they say 2-225whp at 8 psi on safe street tune on pump gas

whore??

maybe you should put your stock on one for now? then you wouldn't have any issues
stock ones goin back on asap gotta send the aem back to trade for my new one

1 - 18 of 18 Posts