Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo im 18.. got my first honda! its a 91 civic hatch. right now it has d15b2 with i/h/e and short throw.. i know a bit about hondas and whatnot. but not sure what to do. i want more power, but i dont have ass loads of cash. so i would love some recomendations. idk whether to do a vtec head swap(mini me), a full vtec single cam motor and build it or swap a dohc.. suggestions would be great. oh and if anyone can explain the whole obd thing to me thatd be great too thanks! :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woah whats that thing with your nae and you car?? thats sickk howd you get that?? and post a pic of my car?

oh and i knew that about obd but like what exactly is it? is it like the ecu system or something??

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
woah whats that thing with your nae and you car?? thats sickk howd you get that?? and post a pic of my car?
E.Jeezy did those car for me,

and yeah you should post up a pics of your ED hatchback

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i just put some in an album in my profile or whatever.. haha this whole forum thing is confusing to me so.. sorry if i ask a lot of questions lol did you have to pay that guy to do that?

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
ok i just put some in an album in my profile or whatever.. haha this whole forum thing is confusing to me so.. sorry if i ask a lot of questions lol did you have to pay that guy to do that?
no i didnt because it was on black friday sale :bigok: lol

post your whips on this post so where everyone who is pic whore could see

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
damn thats sick man

i dunno how to post pics of mine? sorry like i said never been on a forum before
thanks man

haha do you have photobucket? if yes then upload yer pic and copy the

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
and no thats not just a can lol i got header and full 2 and a half inch exaust.. so gimme some credit :D
do the work sonnnnnnnnn

1 - 20 of 57 Posts