Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, I have a 95 del sol S with a d15b vtec swap. Very healthy engine with about 45k miles. It has skunk2 pro intake mani, no name short ram intake, no name 4-2-1 headers with 2 and a 1/2 pipe all the way back. Im having trouble finding parts or threads for modifying a d15b.. My set plan right now is bigger valves, springs and retainers, and a mild cam stage 1 or 2. Chipped ecu and fuel delivery. But what im not sure is weather to go all motor, boosted, or a sneaky pete shot..
If there is a sticky for d15bs that would awesome. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
hit the search button and look around.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
"Well see I have decided already, but I want to hear it from someone else so I feel validated"

First you must decide end game, then decide what your going to modify, not every set up needs the works, and not every engine is the best economic choice for a potent reliable build.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol not decide for me.. Just a little advice, pro and cons. I'm probably just gonna get the head machined, then save for the bottom end. and run low boost. Just wondering if I can get people's opinion that have built a d15b.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
ditch the d15 and buy a d16. /thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts