Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic EX Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

New member here from Central Virginia. I've been in to Hondas and driven Hondas for about 16 years now. I've done a few builds over the years. My first Honda was a 1995 EX Coupe for about a year that had an SOHC ZC VTEC (not much of an upgrade over the Z6) with bolt ons that I unfortunately wrecked and parted out (I wish I would've kept that Neuspeed 4 point front tower bar). I had a 1990 DX Hatch with an OBD1 DOHC ZC, 91 Si transmission, full bolt ons, nitrous that I ended up selling and regret to this day. I daily drove a stock 94 Integra LS for a while and I currently own a 2000 Civic EX sedan. I've owned the sedan for about 6 years and have done a few small things to it and routine maintenance. OEM EM1 Si front strut tower bar, K&N drop in, magnetic drain plugs, painted the valve cover, OEM ITR oil cap (that I overpaid for), OEM Honda floor mats, base RSX aluminum shift knob, CTR shift boot and I have a genuine set of HOP Raybrig fogs sitting around that I haven't installed yet. Nothing major at all. I'm a nerd for rare Honda parts and old school JDM wheels. I know a little bit about D Series engines and the DOHC ZC but I look forward to learning more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts