Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am Abbie I have a 93' civic Si with a d16z6 engine. I got her 2 weeks ago, she is my third Honda... Haha just can't let them go. She is currently my daily, but I think she will end up being my project car. bot sure what direction I want to build her yet, she is mostly stock.

Attachments

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb/ 01 GSR
1,917 Posts
Welcome to the site. if she works good, find a new project car lol. theres somthing about project cars that hinder them working as you wish all the time. Oh right, its that they are always in a million pieces

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah.... This in the 2 weeks I had her we have replaced almost everything in the coolant system, then I found out she had no Cadilitic Comverter (I have to pass smog), yesterday I was putting the stock air box back in till I can get a CARB approved one, tried to start her, she won't start took me an hour to remember I had disconnected a ground. I felt so stupid....

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Sweet little hatch. Welcome.

·
Registered
1997 Honda Civic EX
26 Posts
Welcome. As other's have said if you plan on making it a project I would definitely advise getting something else as a daily. Serious potential in that platform though, good luck with whatever you decide to do!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts