Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just hopin you all could give me sum advice b4 i get stupid and spray my z6....its stock as can be with bolt ons well i found this sneaky peat kit for like $200 and its only like a 25-30 shot dry, wat all should i know b4 sprayn my z6?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
i was just hopin you all could give me sum advice b4 i get stupid and spray my z6....its stock as can be with bolt ons well i found this sneaky peat kit for like $200 and its only like a 25-30 shot dry, wat all should i know b4 sprayn my z6?
I'm neg repping you for your stupid sig and for using the words sum and wat. This is not the hood so speak English.

Advice: go read the "Before Nitrous" sticky in the Forced Induction forum.

Here I'll even be nice and link for you
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9245

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I'm neg repping you for your stupid sig and for using the words sum and wat. This is not the hood so speak English.

Advice: go read the "Before Nitrous" sticky in the Forced Induction forum.

Here I'll even be nice and link for you
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9245
:mikej:

YES!!!!!!! Fucking owned son.

It should be automatic fucking banhammer for this shit. There have been a slew of noob posts lately where stickies would have answered their questions.

Rep for you SOHC.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOHC student: you are a fuckin dick. this is not english class either...u know what "sum" means and you know what "wat" means, so quit bein a lil fuckin douche and get your head outa ur ass....and 4 all you assholes with you "noob" talk, STFU allready this place is getn like HT w all the bullshit and i did read the sticky b4 posting btw, dick and fuck you and ur sig 2 you are a fuckin goob w no fuckin life, peice of shit:tool:

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
SOHC student: you are a fuckin dick. this is not english class either...u know what "sum" means and you know what "wat" means, so quit bein a lil fuckin douche and get your head outa ur ass....and 4 all you assholes with you "noob" talk, STFU allready this place is getn like HT w all the bullshit and i did read the sticky b4 posting btw, dick and fuck you and ur sig 2 you are a fuckin goob w no fuckin life, peice of shit:tool:
get the fuck outta here.....:TD:

·
11,892 Posts
If you read the stickies faggot then you would know what you need to do before spraying.

Or let me type it so you can understand it.

if uread tha stickies u wud kno wat u need 2 do b4 nawzszssszzzzz10100)!w2j10u-!!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Someone isnt going to last long on here.. Another Noob messing with a family member.....

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
duh duh duuuuuuuh calling out someone that has been around longer then you....prolly not a good thing...I CALL FOR A DEBATE lol i kinda smell a ban brewing....AND if you actully read the stickie you would kno what you would need i read the stickie and i learned everything i needed to kno about SPRAY

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Not longer than me.. Just changed my SN... But thanks.... Been here since 04.. Nice try though.

·
11,892 Posts
I'm sorry it's just so damn frustrating seeing the same posts multiple times in a week. And if I remember correcty there was a post titles EXACTLY like this one posted on or about the same time (edit: the thread I mentioned http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74177). That guy didn't get flamed. Why? Because he had a pertinent fucking question.

Do some research dude. Your question is easily answered in the Nitrous sticky and I'm sure there is plenty of info in pasts posts on this forum.

edit: the thread I mentioned http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74177

·
Banned
3,566 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Family sticks together.... :TU: And besides... I donate to the D everyday.... So there is no debate at all...lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
1 - 20 of 80 Posts