Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've had an ITA Civic EX Coupe, but picked this up a month ago and hope to have it prepped for competition in 2018. Build is a custom cage, .40 over Z6 engine (class spec balance/blueprint build), Bisi header, oil cooler, intake, S300 (P28), OPM LSD trans with 4.7 FD, 850# springs front and 1200# rear with custom shocks, big rear bar, and poly bushings. Onto the pics!

Also have this CHUMP endurance racer Civic EG Coupe. We built this car from the remains of my old ITA car back in 2012 (ish) to use for endurance racing. Started life as a DX, but we converted it to an EX last year. Build is a balanced/blueprinted stock Z6 engine, S300 (P28), Koni shocks, stock trans, oil cooler, Willwood big brake kit (4 piston fronts), and cold air intake. Car was trashed at the last event (at Mid-Ohio). We used a tree and tie down straps to pull the front out and ran the car for ~5 hours to finish the race. Car is being repaired and will compete in the SCCA ITA class in 2018 (driven by a good friend of mine who is a part owner). Onto those pics!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,661 Posts
Need any sway bars for the Chump car? I have what is left of my Eibach kit, dunno if you can get replacement parts from them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts