Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this car as my daily a couple days ago and took some pics after a wash. It had some Pep boys special blue spectre intake, I spray painted the tube and changed the terrible fitting clogged filter with an AEM. Changed all the fluids. Car is in great shape underneath, just crossed 127k and its a 2000 DX 5spd, got it for $2k.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,102 Posts
insert link with a space in it, and I will come back and edit them to work. check out the forum rules to see why they wont work yet.

welcome to d-so, please don't make me ban you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cars gearbox shifts like a dream, used 10w-30 per the manual since I couldn't find mtf. Considering either a go-autoworks kit or some sort of non-vtec swap since vtec swap prices are fairly high.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
nice pick up! i have pretty much the same car only white

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,102 Posts
where are you located? and don't use Honda mtf, dyno juice is ok, as well as a few other things

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice pick up! i have pretty much the same car only white
Awesome! Just need an EM1 front lip, it has the side skirts and back piece just not the front, looks odd. Will have to fork out the $280 bucks for an OEM piece since the ones on eBay all appear to be poly. Any ideas on where to get it cheaper is welcomed.

where are you located? and don't use Honda mtf, dyno juice is ok, as well as a few other things
Yea I used synthetic 10-30, honestly it feels better than most new cars. Wish is why I'm torn on pulling a healthy motor. I'm in south Florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts