1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Honda Concerto
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya, folks!

Zig here, from Belgium!

i own a 93 Honda Concerto powered by a stock D16Z2 (D16A6 mated to an automatic). this is my first car after migrating from The Philippines, and it'll be my first time handling some serious mechanical work on the D16. i used to drive and modify a different brand car back then, and i'm excited to see what's in store for me with this one!

as you can see in the pics, she's not beautiful yet. she's basically in stock form, and has no mods to any part of the wiring. still dirty, and having a leak in the oilcap. but she runs pretty good, turns over and fires the cyls quick, and has no mechanical issues whatsoever (which makes my project a lot easier to deal with). there are a few chinks in the armor, but nothing that a panel beating can fix (i do DIY mechanical and bodywork stuff too!).

i hope to learn more from you friendly folks here in D-Series.org! :fingersx:

Attachments

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
Welcome to the D! Good luck with your project. This forum has helped me build my own frankenstein d16a6 turbo build and there is plenty of good information here.

·
Registered
1993 Honda Concerto
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking forward to it! :biggrin:

Welcome to the D! Good luck with your project. This forum has helped me build my own frankenstein d16a6 turbo build and there is plenty of good information here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts