Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello Ryan here from northern california,
recently picked up a 95 sedan d15b7 for 600$. turns out it has major issues but slowly getting her to run right for emissions in CA...new seals and gaskets for the head/valve. as well as oil pan gasket (horrible leak) the previous owner did some "custom" wiring and I'm slowly trying to get it back to normal...it recently decided to not start after an oil change for some reason yet has full power....so now begins my diagnosis...Im mechanically inclined (not ASE) but was a shade tree mechanic before the enlisted in the army where i was a humble/light wheel mechanic....currently work for 1800 radiators and plan to get this thing smog legal then possibly a d series swap..not sure yet.

Picture was prior to the oil pan gasket replacement..leak free now

Attachments

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome, I seem to chase maintenance issues every time I buy a car too. It's a good way to learn about your vehicle and understand whats wrong if anything does go wrong, unlike those who sit and stare, like that will fix the issue. I always have to remind my self, they got rid of it because they couldn't afford, or be bothered to fix the heap. This is my hobby and I do love it, so technically they are doing me a favor?...nah fuckers need a dick kick for not maintaining vehicles and selling them later for profit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts