Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to D series. My Eg. New PICS! ENGINE!!

So I have been on honda tech for a while now and recently signed up for d series.

My Name is Elliott and I drive a 95 Civic Dx. What sets my hatch apart from all the rest is the fact that I bought it with only 9800 original miles on it and it currently has just under 23,000 miles. Heres my car

Note: The mesh grill is gone now. Thinking about some fog lights.

Update Engine pics. Nice and clean.

Close up of the blox manifold.

As you can tell I don't buy into the whole JDM look. I don't want my car to look like the millions of JDM civics out there.

As for the engine it is the stock D15b7 with the normal intake header exhaust bolt ons with some engine dress up (no pics right now).

My current project is making this little D15b7 that normally gets junked faster. I have a exospeed stage 2 cam, blox intake manifold, Mr gasket fual rail, Hayme(sp?) cam gear, and an AEM Power pulley all waiting to get installed.

What I need is either a shop here in AZ (Phoenix, tempe or surronding area) to put this stuff in as I do not have the tools to do so. If anyone here knows a good shop (or works at one :D ) and could get me a good deal that would be great.

So hello and I look forward to being here.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
welcome to the site :)

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
looks good man. mileage is low as hell. i dont really like the tails, lip, or the headlights. but if you swapped all of that out. it would be fucking sick.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome. You got a clean red hatch man. you'll want to convert it to a manual. I use to have a auto but I convert it a manual and boy, it is soo much better.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
to each his own man. its your car, and it'll be clean either way.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I like everything...except the lip, its a little to drastic. Other than that, sweet car!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
wecome to the site man, i love the look of your eg... :TU:

i did a 5speed swap last june, its not that bad...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Looks good man I like the rims alot, welcome.

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
I <3 EG hatches....

What tires are those? Do you like them? How are they in the rain?

Sorry but I'm looking for new tires....

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
Looks good man. Those taillights are like bling bling tho.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts