Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the track last friday, decided to take all of your advice on my launch techniques. i wound up easing out of the cutch at 6700rpm instead of 3-4k. dropped tire pressure from 11 to 8psi. and WOW. what a difference!!! my trap speeds stayed about the same as last time 123 to 126 mph. but my time dropped significantly. wound up with a 12.59. woohoo :). it felt like i got hit from a mack truck from behind. kind of scared me at first i thought i broke something. oh well...boost is good!!! for my setup see sohc turbo not worth it... thread. thanks guys...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Good #'s man!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn dude, that is quick. Good thing he posted a link you cannot post times like that without a thread on the car.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks ej1 for posting the thread. im really pleased with the setup. after my car gets out of the body shop next month, i am going to start on the internals. going for 290whp, reliable (as possible lol), on pump piss. i just cant decide on what i want. it never ends. once you think your satisfied, you always want more. oh, well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts