Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna show ya what I just bought! Wheels are Mb Motoring "Weapon" in 16x7 Bronze wrap in Toyo Proxes 4. Bought it use from a local forum for $650. All of them are in mint condition. I also got a new steering wheel. I got it off from weaksauceparts.com after searching on yahoo, which lead me to h-t. They have combos that you can pick and stuff. I needed a NRG short hub, quick release and a steering wheel. All came to $320. Well, enjoy the pictures!

Don't mind the first two pics, I just wanted to see how they would look on the car. Another way of photochopping?? hehe

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
nice, I really like that steering wheel :TU:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I like the wheel as well.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats actually a bit clean. I wash my car the day before I took those pictures. dirty is when you get lost in the parking lot trying to find your car when its all covered in white from the salt, Like I did. anyways, Thanks for the comments!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually, its minnesota. we're expecting some more snow in the morning. can't wait til the snow goes away so I can put all my stuff together. (I had more stuff I didn't take pics of)

·
Registered
81 Posts
actually, its minnesota. we're expecting some more snow in the morning. can't wait til the snow goes away so I can put all my stuff together. (I had more stuff I didn't take pics of)
hahahaha i live in wisconsin and its been snowig now for 2 days...... i need spring an summmer too so i can bring the EG out.....

by the way those rims would look so sex on my eg!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts