Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
00' Ek, 79'z28
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just dawned on me,but wouldn't it be nice to have a "exterior" or "auto"body section . I'm sure it's discussed somewhere other than DIY . Any way that this could be possibly happen.

Auto body is kinda where I'm at, but I've been self taught when it comes to engines & transmissions.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Yeah I don't see a big need to have body/exterior stuff section. Most people can either do the work themselves or take it somewhere to get it done and it isn't something that needs to be done all the time.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I could see some use on the older cars that need custom stuff made for them to get rebuilt, but I would say the build thread of the particular car would be the best place to cover what was done.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Yeah it woukd be like the seventh gen civic section. Never used but there is you need it.
That hits close to home... My 2005 civic sits and sits as I drive a 91 toyota pickup everywhere. Haven't drove it in 2 months!

·
Registered
00' Ek, 79'z28
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't really view it as much as a repair section as to just more or less discussion of factory colors trim options ect. And yes you 7th gen guys need some space too em2 are becoming more the norm just sucks that the d17 is kinda geared to be super Eco .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts