Honda D Series Forum banner

New Project (Revealed) - Aero's CX Hatch

12K views 205 replies 13 participants last post by  drtalon123 
#1 ·
I don't want to give too much away too quickly, but just know I'll have another project to share soon, worthy enough for its own thread :)

Thread name will change after a while.

Let the ultra slow tease commence with an initial parts investment reveal:

-Fuel filter
-Battery
-New fuel tank and pump
-Oil
-Oil filter
-PLX Gen4 Wideband setup

That is all for now :)

#2 ·
if he didn't have the wideband listed I would have guessed you were doing a tune-up on one of those new generation sex doll robots...
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

#10 ·
I bet its a boosted b series.....hopefully a civic, but more than likely an integra. I don't know if hes gonna be able to reply lol, I banned him until tonight :p
You'll be glad to know its still a D..... I'll reveal at least that much seeing as how, you know, this is a D forum and all lol :)

I haven't yet turned B, that guy is still on the stand in pieces....

#70 · (Edited)
Oh where to start? How about the beginning.

I'm sure you guys were able to guess this already, so its not going to be that much of a surprise since there was a post with pieces of the beginnings of a paper trail. Heck, @Oldcivicjoe actually hit the nail on the head with one of his previous posts lol:

@Aeroflux , a D Series OG on here, is the reason this thread and all content that follows exists. I seriously just happened to have a luck of the draw opportunity to contact him because I happened to respond to his post first:

Seriously, these things do NOT happen to me. As my wife says, I'm either really lucky, or really Unlucky, and this just happened to be the former.

Aero and I chatted for a bit via PM, and he explained some high level things about the car.

When I realized after a few messages that he was willing to allow me to have the car, reality started to set in. I took the opportunity to read over every single post he's ever made here on DSO, to learn more about him, his journey and any history related to the car.

I think the best part of all this is the amount of history and stories that come with this car. It's insane! More on that in a bit :)

#46 ·
Damnit! Why are you guys seriously robbing projects from my actual dreams?!

I've literally drawn this down before.... highly impractical and heavy as F, but a turbo 4 with VTEC on a sled would be tits :)

2 Step the sled with the guys in the Tim Hortons parking lot somewhere in Northern Ontario :)

I'm gonna do this at some point in life... CVT belt drive and all.