Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are now carrying products from Downstar Inc and Chasebays.

We'll have your Bolt Boys Engine dress up kits and Chassis kits available from Downstar inc. These kits are replacement stainless or polished hardware kits available for both your motor and for the chassis (under hood replacement bolts)

We will also have custom harnesses, brake booster deletes, and grounding kits available by ChaseBays. These will be available off the shelf or custom w/ additional or deleted sensors.
GUARANTEED service and appropriate turnaround time or your MONEY BACK!

Bullseye Power 45MM Wastegates are NOW AVAILABLE
-Full polished bodies or polished top only

-CONVERSION HARNESSES ARE IN STOCK
OBD2A-OBD1
OBD2B-OBD1
OBD0-OBD1
DPFI TO MPFI OBD0-OBD1

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
lovin the bolts. but isnt chasebays reputation a little sketchy?

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lovin the bolts. but isnt chasebays reputation a little sketchy?
GUARANTEED service and appropriate turnaround time or your MONEY BACK!
I knew the "sketchy" would come up or be in some minds. This is why I offered the GUARANTEED service and appropriate turnaround time or your MONEY BACK!. That is a guarantee by GO-AUTOWORKS that a harness or any other Chasebays part purchased through us will be delivered accordingly.
Chase, according to what I (and probably most people) have read has had some "sketchy" periods. This was all taken into consideration before the decision to carry the harnesses was made. We also made 2 trips to Chasebays, sat down and discussed the harnesses, history, and so on face to face; all within the past 2 months. Some of these harnesses will be here in stock which would ship within a day as usual. Some will take a production time. All of them will be handled accordingly, the customer will not be left hanging. I can assure you, there wont be any "sketchiness" here.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
From what I was able to find out about Chase it just seemed like he was taking on to much work.
My buddy has been dealing direct with him and talking to him on the phone alot lately etc. Seems like a really good dude. We just shipped a ka24 to him... If my car goes down for paint it'll be rocking a chase bays harness along with a booster delete and some other things.

The fact that Greg deals with the guy should be enough for anyone to erase anything they have heard. Greg's customer service is at the top of the list.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From what I was able to find out about Chase it just seemed like he was taking on to much work.
My buddy has been dealing direct with him and talking to him on the phone alot lately etc. Seems like a really good dude. We just shipped a ka24 to him... If my car goes down for paint it'll be rocking a chase bays harness along with a booster delete and some other things.

The fact that Greg deals with the guy should be enough for anyone to erase anything they have heard. Greg's customer service is at the top of the list.
Thanks Jimmy :TU:

Here's a beter shot of another harness here.

Updated, we are stocking subharnesses as well!

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
would the subharness come with the engine harness??

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
subharnesses are seperate.
If you are purchasing an engine harness and need a conversion harness, we can have them made all as one plug in harness.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
im thinking about getting the cm2 harness and would like my gauge cluster to work with the cm2 harness..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts