Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sneak peak of the 3D model of our new investment cast Stainless Steel turbo manifold for the B series. (D series will soon follow). We will be testing these soon and will be followed by a production run and release. Stay tuned to GO-AUTOWORKS

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
This is so sweet! A few of my stops on my route do casting and it's a very very interesting process. I always find myself stopping at different stations to see what the workers are doing.

You guys never cease to amaze me!

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
So.....too early to get pricing? For the B-series.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good!
This is so sweet! A few of my stops on my route do casting and it's a very very interesting process. I always find myself stopping at different stations to see what the workers are doing.

You guys never cease to amaze me!
Thanks guys :TU:
Ahh... Can there be a top mount version coming soon..?
It is a thought up in the air right now. Once we finish the testing on this one and lay out the D then that may be next. Its a long and thorough process, but a 3rd may be on the way.

So.....too early to get pricing? For the B-series.
It will come in priced slightly less than our SS log manifold. This will replace our welded SS manifold and will only be available through us directly and our distributor network. Backed by a LIFETIME top to bottom warranty.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
So roughly $300? Hmmmmmm.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow really interested just picked up ur v2 cast mani to replace a cracked log mani def would like to see the results

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
W'ell be going over fitment and clearance before finalyzing and approving the design over the next few days.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
thats pretty slick looking but what about the dipstick tube i see in the last picture, it looks like it has nowhere to go

·
Registered
795 Posts
OEM dipstick definetely doesnt look like it would work

Wastegate on the top? Is that a drilled hole for the wastegate I see just beyond the top cutout

If you made a top mount for both B&D, that clocked the turbo parallel with the engine, and had the same wastegate placement (underneath) as the SPA manifold. You would sell those things like hot cakes

A cast and a steel tubular of that style would probably make someone rich

SPA only messed there manifold up because it rotates the turbo completely the wrong way

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The OEM dipstick will clear, that isnt an issue; despite what you may be gathering from the picture angles. The clearance is no smaller than our standard cast manifold.

The investment casting is in 304SS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts