Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright had some request for new pics and more pics from the teaser i put up the other day. These are from sunday night, mainly all point and shoot no photshop or camera tricks. Mainly because i am still learning the camer hence why so many pics of the car latley. i have alot of group shots from the other cars that went and will post them up also but i took so many of my car that it needed its own thread LOL.

on with the show

From the first location

Chris

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
camera= cannon powershot a85 and a $9.95 radio shack tripod.

thanks guys

chris

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,870 Posts
thats clean... keep up the goodwork.:TU: :TU:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
the color is almost the same its really close, but considering its factory honda red cira 89 i should be happy it looks that good

chris

·
Registered
same as above
1,084 Posts
It looks good,im really jealous that my car went through 3 accidents and i couldnt build an hatch ac clean as this.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Damn....thats a really nice looking car...

What kindof seats are those?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
The recaros are SE models, came with the car when i bought it, i made the previous owner throw them in on the deal for a little more cash, they have almost NO break down and no wear on them at all and they match the interior perfectly.

now as far as clean and washed no, i washed the car probley 2 days before hand and just wiped it of with some widex and a rag real quick before i took the pics. Car really needs to be waxed and buffed bad it probley has not been waxed in a year and i have owned it for 7 months or so.

thanks chris

1 - 20 of 28 Posts