Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.
I am pleased to announce an exclusive product that will be selling thru FJ Distributors.

Pioneers again... no one has it so far and due to popular request. We have teamed up with another company to offer these.

NEW!! P29 domed pistons. Machined with FLOATING Wrist pins and including spiral locks to be able to accept aftermarket conneting rods.

30mm Compression Height

We will be getting these pistons in stock in about a week so if you want.need a set please contact us to order----> [email protected]

These pistons will sell at $159.95 a set with Rings and we will be giving FREE USA Shipping to the first 10 orders.

We will also later on be offering a Piston & Rod combo.

ALSO!!!

NEW SERVICE!!!

If you would like your current pistons(Any piston) to be converted to Floating Wrist pin with locks please contact us as we are going to be offering this service.

If you want to also order any piston from us (PM3/PM6/PG6/P30/P73/PCT/B20 Race etc etc) but converted to floating wrist pin please let us know before ordering.

Thanks.
FJ Distributors

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a set of 29mm deck height pistons i might be sending!

awesome service to offer! no local machine shops here can do it, and ive asked around!
and the ones who does it want an arm and a leg. A local machinist wante to charge me $200 to do the floating conversion on a set of ITR Pistons...

Our price is very affordable for this service..

·
Registered
99 Hatch
1,348 Posts
These are really cool!

I assume that the wrist pin is the standard 19mm just floating. How big is the writs pin in a set of H-beams?

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
wrist pins the same, its just aftermarket rods are bushed looser so the pin slides in instead of needing to be pressed.

this means you can use any aftermarket forged rod with any OEM piston. nicely done sir!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi FJT,

i asked you via mail...
I need a "Superkit" with all Gasket and Seals including P29 75,5MM Vitaras or NPR's for N/A Motor (High comp) for the D16z5 (DOHC).
Please offer with Japanese STD bearings.

How much would it be incl. shipping to germany?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Pm3 in 76mm LS rods converted to 19mm arp bolts

I already have it all except the pistons...

DAMN YOU FJT for making awesome products at affordable prices!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have vitara y7 built with the custom ibeams , its in my drag purpose hatch , I may convert the car into a autocross vehicle and came across this post by fj which is awesome because if I can reuse the rods I can save money and they won't go to waste .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.