Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just bought a 95 Civic VX from IL to help with my long commute. Of course I've already started looking into ways to mod it which has lead me here. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Damn, that looks great.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Clean ride. Obviously a fan of the Final Fantasy series, I approve.
Thanks! I definitely am, even more excited about the FF7 remake.

What did you pay for that if you don't mind me asking?
I paid $3300 for the car, and $700 to have it shipped. Normally I would have driven the car back but it was too far away and I didn't know what type of issues the car might have.

Damn, that looks great.
Thanks!

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
4,831 Posts
Didn't know they were making a remake of ff7. I litterally started another game on my emulator a few months ago and still haven't finished yet but I am in the crater. I only play at work though... you know when I should be working ;)

So how has the car worked out for you having it shipped? No issues so far?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Don't do anything to that car. Leave it bone stock and find another civic to work on. The vex with the original engines are getting to be hard to find. Decent price ish also. Welcome to DSO.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks clean
Thanks!

Didn't know they were making a remake of ff7. I litterally started another game on my emulator a few months ago and still haven't finished yet but I am in the crater. I only play at work though... you know when I should be working ;)

So how has the car worked out for you having it shipped? No issues so far?
I thought they never would but they just announced it at E3. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QtwIwAGoVChMI4LSw-czQxgIVxB0-Ch3dxABR&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKznek1uNVsg&ei=db-fVaCmFMS7-AHdiYOIBQ&usg=AFQjCNGxet1i8ODLtig6qC6PeOsMr8PTqw&sig2=AdWHkV2xmLEsMzwRzm5IXg&bvm=bv.96952980,d.dmo

The car is great so far, had do perform some minor maintenance. The brake master cylinder was starting to go so I had a sinking pedal. Other than that, just a fuel filter, valve lash adjustment, and an a/c belt that was too tight. Overall I'm very happy with it!

Don't do anything to that car. Leave it bone stock and find another civic to work on. The vex with the original engines are getting to be hard to find. Decent price ish also. Welcome to DSO.
Sigh, I've gone back and forth on this since I got it. Part of me wants to keep it stock, then the other part says go ahead and make it a full blown project car. I've at least decided on getting some coilovers, upgrading the stereo, and maybe some lightweight jdm wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts