Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are still unclear on how many we are going to add. But I will give it say a week or so depending on how many are nominated before making a voting thread.
This thread is for nominations ONLY. Nominate your self, nominate someone else, or whatever but DO NOT whore this thread out to where I will lose track of who has been nominated. I don't feel like getting bitched at anymore lol

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I don't want to give up on this forum.

There are a lot of people here that I like talking to and bouncing ideas off of, there is a lot of good information spread throughout our 2.7 million posts, and there is a legacy of deceased members to be maintained.

In other words, I wouldn't mind helping out.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Of course Slo .... He doesn't sleep, he's always on here, and he's not a dick douche.

Jimmyb, you probably know nothing of me, but this site means a lot to me. Thank you for not giving up, ht sucks big black balls.
If the grand ability to shit in threads is any indication of a moderator, slo is set. :bandito:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I think it is clear that Slo is motivated to be a good moderator. There is nothing more important that that.

Additionally, he isn't abrasive and tackles "quality control" with a lighthearted attitude which is good for clearing out uptight n00bs.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
I nominate myself and give Slo and Full_Tilt a nod as well. With only 4 or 5 moderaters currently,I am ASSUMING you are looking for 2-3 people. I am glad to see something is being done. I've been lurking on this site for eleven years and a member for more then 9, I would really hate to see this site get any worse then it is.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I say make Slo a mod, because, just like 99% of the other people who become mods, he will disappear. :p

Just kidding. But still, slo for president.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
If spam is the biggest concern, how about giving everyone with a certain number of posts / rep the ability to delete threads by users with fewer than say 5 posts? That way everyone has the power to shut down spam without having to depend on a small group of people, and still not abuse said power.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
surprised he hasn't popped in yet to nominate slo_eg8
Because he's not the type of guy to "bathe on glory" so to speak.

A lot of us military cats are like that. Get noticed, get put on detail lol.

SHAM SHIELD IN FULL EFFECT!!!!

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
I want to thank you all for the nominations. I would also like to add

full_tilt
beerdrinkin
chrisfrom1986

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Slo