Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard it. I'm glad there going back to somewhat there original style and doing solos, but I'm not impressed with there new album. Now riffs, or solos really stood out to me.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
i like it, sure its not like old metallica, but its better than most the sit being put out these days

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
i just dontlike how the distortion they have been using that past few albums is so blah. where the metal behind it.? while the new album isnt a total loss, i do feel metallica lost its soul years ago. and by years ago im talking after cliff died. well i cant say that and justice for all was a good album and the black album was the first cd i ever bought.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
dont get me started on metallica. should be rocktallica

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
the fucken album is distorted as fuck...its a shity excuse for an album...Only shit i can honestly say i liked in the album was the solo's and instrumentals...Ive been very disappointed with all the new metallica new stuff over the years..Really hoped they would go back to their roots and bring back the metal. That is what was said with this album....I was disappointed.

whats funny is that their was a petition for them to remaster the album
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/re-mix-or-remaster-death-magnetic.html

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i just dontlike how the distortion they have been using that past few albums is so blah. where the metal behind it.? while the new album isnt a total loss, i do feel metallica lost its soul years ago. and by years ago im talking after cliff died. well i cant say that and justice for all was a good album and the black album was the first cd i ever bought.
you stole my words on the metallica after cliff...
he was the soul on metallica. death magnetic clearly sucks, it's like them striving to get back the master of puppets attitude especially after the saint anger pro-tools fiasco. well, they failed. again.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
you stole my words on the metallica after cliff...
he was the soul on metallica. death magnetic clearly sucks, it's like them striving to get back the master of puppets attitude especially after the saint anger pro-tools fiasco. well, they failed. again.

x2

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Sorry, but imo, Metallica has blown ass since ...And justice for all.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
slayer for the motherfucking win.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
you tried listening to the Guitar Hero rips people are doing? it sounds much better than the retail version.
thats what the petition says lool. i mean seriously how the fuck did that happen..

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Same here... And it's fun to play on GH3 ;)
*puts on flame suit*
Guitar Hero has got to be the gayist thing since pokemon. It's for lazy bastards who can't play DDR or refuse to get off their couches and try. Further more, it's a slap in the face to anyone that plays guitar.

The new album itself isn't that bad. I'm diggin' it. Doesn't slap you in the face like Kill em all or Black Album but it's still better than some of the shit they play on the radio

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Ya fuck GH. Tried it, hated it. Gay IMO. Learn to really play an instrument please

1 - 20 of 21 Posts