Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I've been reading this forum for a while now, and finally i'm a part of it after buying my first Honda. First of all let me introduce myself. I'm Ichisima, and i'm from Europe, Macedonia. I've wanted a Civic for 5 years, and now the dream came true. I own a 1995 Civic EL, with a D15B3 engine. I have a lot of questions to ask for this engine so here i am, looking for answers and hoping to meet some great people. :) :)

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,382 Posts
welcome. before you ask your questions in a new thread, be sure to do some reading around first, it may have been answered. if you don't see your question, go ahead and ask, but be ready to show you tried. other than that, when you can, post pics of the ride and enjoy your stay

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
welcome to DSO, hope you enjoy your stay and Search is your best friend and also please post a picture of your civic because :ttiwwop:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some pictures from the car. It's completely stock, bought it from the first owner. The car has 120.000 kilometers (74.564 miles) on the clock, and has zero rust on the body. It has a small dent on the bumper but no big deal.

On this picture on the right you can see the previous owner of the car.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome, she looks nice and straight, good jumping off point for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts