Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Thought I would finally make an account on here after lurking for a year or so during my build. I will soon be posting my finished d series turbo build with parts and numbers (wont give away too much for now). I am just looking to see if any other members are in my area! Would love to do cruises with others to break in my new engine and race when it's lubed and ready to go. And also I appreciate all the incredibly useful insight here. The only thing I will tease is the d series used in the build is a Frankenstein :devilish:

· Registered
93 Civic HB SI, 95 Civic HB CX
2,830 Posts
I am in Surprise at the moment but I am usually all over the valley! I have a couple pics of the engine bay as most everything is installed but I am going to hold off until it is finished and off the dyno.
I am surprised at that location, cause I dont know where that is lol

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. Most of us are days away from Phoenix. Do you know Cole from Bad Guys Worldwide? He's in Phoenix now.
Damn. And I dont sadly but I would be happy to meet him. Thanks for the welcome!

Well, here's to hoping you were east coast.

If you ever visit Vegas, i bet you'll find dirt bike tracks and blood I left out in the desert suburbs like 22 years ago lol.
Ill be on the lookout. Sucks to hear many of you are not around Phoenix

1 - 8 of 8 Posts