Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently got into the Honda scene after many years with other manufacturers.

I'm excited to be here and will make a Show Room thread once i figure out why my post count is stuck on 3 lol

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
You dont need a post count to post pics from a site like postimage.org or the like. Just copy the forum link and paste.

Welcome, now post some pics already.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You dont need a post count to post pics from a site like postimage.org or the like. Just copy the forum link and paste.

Welcome, now post some pics already.
I tried the above and it didnt work. However, i guess i needed to post in the right sections of the forums for the post count to go up.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Yeah about that..........

We like sluts, whores are shytty, unless it is for pics of cars, or whores....any way.

Dont post whore, your stay will suck at best. I dig the build though, keep at it. Saw the showcase thread.

Again, welcome.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,392 Posts
just a heads up, batman is watching, all the time. he sees all, knows most, and has some tools you don't. fellow members are trying to keep you from meeting batman....

and 2 minutes after posting this, you have been noticed by batman.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
We should be nice, with the new rule in place post whoring is a must to properly introduce your self...........if we stick to the post pics in intro thread rule too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts