Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went the illeagals tonight...
my buddie charlie had a r32, claims it was a 13 sec car, anyways i beat him pretty bad... he wrecked the car a few days ago and now has a turboed 06 gti...
yeah, i spanked him with a 7 car gap... i really need to go to the track cause im getting a big head about my car... it cant be that fast, or maybe i just have skills... who knows...

98 4door ex, built ls

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inh said:
haha nice. cant wait to spank you with my 8 second crx. yea, right... ah well.
we should deffinatly run them... lol

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
sounds good. last night i went to HIN and as we were leaving a focus SVT pulled up next to me and my buddy at a light. that bitch was fast. we took off and he stayed right on our ass. i dont know what had in it but it was boosted and he said it was pushin 307hp. oh yea my buddy has a mustang GT with x pipe exhaust w/o cats and a stage 4 clutch in a ford racing tranny.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SPONSOREDCRX said:
sounds good. last night i went to HIN and as we were leaving a focus SVT pulled up next to me and my buddy at a light. that bitch was fast. we took off and he stayed right on our ass. i dont know what had in it but it was boosted and he said it was pushin 307hp. oh yea my buddy has a mustang GT with x pipe exhaust w/o cats and a stage 4 clutch in a ford racing tranny.
damn, i havent much love for the fucus...
glad you beat him...:TU:

·
3,566 Posts
4Door Life said:
damn, i havent much love for the fucus...
glad you beat him...:TU:
if he had room to pass he would have beat us. i could barely see his headlights and we were going 120+.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SPONSOREDCRX said:
if he had room to pass he would have beat us. i could barely see his headlights and we were going 120+.

whoa, a fast focus... not good... lol

·
3,566 Posts
4Door Life said:
whoa, a fast focus... not good... lol
not good at all. but then again there was four people in the stang and he was by himself. but still that bitch was fast.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
cool i got some vids of the illegals overhere lastnight it was just some of us messin around pretty much all d motors reppin anybody

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NEP-tuningalltheway said:
cool i got some vids of the illegals overhere lastnight it was just some of us messin around pretty much all d motors reppin anybody
cool, do you have a way to post the vids...?

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts

cx hatch d16z6 ex trans pwjdm intake 2.5 cat back light weight flywheel vs ep3 intake header exhaust

heres one race i didnt like the spot we were at theres a traffic light at the end it was kinda dumb till we blocked off right there and just ran a 1/4

heres another

my friends ej dx d16y8 on spray vs 98 tsi awd dontknow how much psi he was pushin

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NEP-tuningalltheway said:
cx hatch d16z6 ex trans pwjdm intake 2.5 cat back light weight flywheel vs ep3 intake header exhaust
heres one race i didnt like the spot we were at theres a traffic light at the end it was kinda dumb till we blocked off right there and just ran a 1/4
cool man... i need to learn how to post vids, my camcorder is kinda old so i dont know how to down load the vid...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just a quick update...
my buddy with the GTI beat me so bad i felt like going home...lol
he later told me that he chipped it and did some other stuff to it...
me and jucy went for a ride with him and his wife, me and jucy in the back seats ...
people who cant drive should not have fast cars
he almost wrecked us twice
both times were on the 95 freeway, the first time was going to the ileagls and the second was coming back from them...
he was doing 140mph with us all in the car and almost lost control not once but twice...
he said later on he was trin to get to 180mph... WHAT???
hes is a fucking idiot, why would you do that when you have a car full of people???
anyway, this was about 3 week's ago and i still wont ride with him...
yes, his car is FAST, it handle's very well, but not at the speeds he was hitting and not with a bunch of people in it...​

1 - 13 of 13 Posts