Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got questions. I know I've read alot of good things about the Innovate WB units abroad...so that's great. Here's the exact setup I'm looking at getting (Innovate Motor Sports On-Line Store). I like the fact that the timer is built-in and I get this sleek square read-out. Question, does the LC-1 kit come with any software? I believe the website says it comes with LogWorks or something...but I want to be sure. Also, since this is a widely used brand any good tuner shouldn't have problems using it, right? And the last and most important question, out of the box does it kit have EVERYTHING the tuner/I will need for accurate WB O2 readings? Control module, WB O2, guage...is there anything else I'm missing?

Thanks all! this is my first time looking into WBs BTW if you cannot tell. LOL

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
any decent tuner will have their own hardware and software....

but you can scale the output so you can datalog through the ecu, you could also use the serial output and datalog through logworks (the software innovate provides). you would need a serial to usb converter if your tuning hardware doesnt have serial.

so yes it should do everything you need... and also be a turbo timer

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
yes it comes with software and you can also download it online. logworks is what you are looking for, and you may need to purchase a usb to serial converter if you plan on hooking up to a laptop

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Despite the lack of opinions I went ahead and purchased one @ $249 shippped...cuz I just don't care what ya'll think anyways!

J/K!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts