Honda D Series Forum banner

New info on the intake manifold

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  gmcuajo 
#1 ·
SO last night i pm'ed multiple people on 7th gen about making an intake manifold for our car. I found out Dezod is on the project also with a fuel return kit. He said progress has been delayed so im thinking the final thing will come out in march or so. ALso KMS (honda) has come out with Higher comp pistons and an intake manifold, but i hear the quality on that is bad, so i dont know whats happening. But when dezod comes out with the fuel return there will be a lot of hope for us.:TU:

#3 ·
dkid15 said:
. But when dezod comes out with the fuel return there will be a lot of hope for us.:TU:
The fuel return kit isn't a hope. You can make your own return kit. Just need a regulator, braided hoses, some fittings, and do the work. The installation is basically take the pump, remove the regulator on it, drill a hole over the "pump mount" to place the fitting for the fuel return, drill and weld a fitting on the fuel rail, then install it like any other aftermarket FPR.

If you don't make any big changes in your engine you don't need a fuel return system. Use an A'pex! VAFC, SAFC or any other.

#6 ·
#7 ·
power mod list for that dyno is ported head, stage 2 cam/springs and ret. vafc, hp race header k&n fipk2 intake, bored throttle body. personally i don't see the 2-5 hp the vafc2 gets me as a waste. its all about pulling as much hp out of wherever you can. e manage although a better choice than vafc2will not increase your rev limit the ONLY way to do that is going with aem ems standalone. i'm done with the d17 i have a k20a2 thats waiting to be slapped in now. the d is fun tho :TU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.