Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m new here but not new to the forums. I have a 91civic si with 28000 on the clock. It’s on coils, slammed camber kit,rear aluminum arms,rear camber kit. DZ trans DZ intermediate shaft teg axles “thicker than stock axles” I/H/E,FPR,00 injectors ,walbro fuel pump ,DCcam, D16A6 block a 88 head with 3/12 stamped on it. The car came from Texas it had to be a fourm members car at one point that’s for sure.I swapped out the trans For the shorter gear ratio 1st 2nd 3rd gears pull much harder. Been daily driving it for the past year and a half. What u guys think?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Car Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan
Text Font Number Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful car, but I can't help but notice the DOHC sticker...
Thank u been trying to clean it up since I got it a little at a time had it for 2yrs. This thing had a lot of stickers I was gonna remove that one but I know I’m going to have to buff it when I do because you will still see it in the paint fade. But the good thing about that sticker is the GSR’s don’t feel so bad when they lose to it. Lol

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts
Thank u been trying to clean it up since I got it a little at a time had it for 2yrs. This thing had a lot of stickers I was gonna remove that one but I know I’m going to have to buff it when I do because you will still see it in the paint fade. But the good thing about that sticker is the GSR’s don’t feel so bad when they lose to it. Lol
Until they find out it was a 1.5 single nonVTEC cammer when you pop the hood. I loved my D15Beast7!
Friends GSR on street tires, 15.3, my D15Beast7 on 20" MT's, 15.1. Then he switched to sticky DR's and went 14.7, but it was still fun!

I have a chance at a teal Si HB from someone at Koni USA, he was a member here years ago, that I'd love to get. It's already been to a few tracks days. Here is Lee's son, Spencer doing some driving fun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mista bone they r hard to find clean if I were u I would jump on it. It’s a fun car I have a 09 Altima coupe 3.5 6 speed MT with mods Nismo intake Y pipe unregistered cat delete S tune muffler H&R springs rims bla bla I have more fun in the HB. Have not driven it in a couple of months. I will post a pic of it.
My wife has a clean 2000 Honda Civic EX I post a pic of that as well
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel
Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,723 Posts
Dude, I love the wrap on the intake pipe on your wife's civic, it looks good and is functional as well... I might just have to do this before I put my engine back in....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude, I love the wrap on the intake pipe on your wife's civic, it looks good and is functional as well... I might just have to do this before I put my engine back in....
Thanks I’ve put some time and effort in her civic her engine bay looks better than mine what a lucky girl. It has the obvious I/H/E lowering springs camber kit front and rear strut bars tie bars. For a automatic it gets up and goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.