Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i hope you all enjoy the pics of my car..

more pics of my car...

Under the hood and mods:
D16y7 / y8 (mini-me convertion= ecu, tranni, head)
Injen CAI
AEM cam gear
Bored throtlebody
Zex flywheel (9.25 pounds)
Exedy clutch stage 2 for street
Fields vtec control
Apexi N1 catback

Coming soon: Zex Cam shaft

G

·
N1hatch said:
I make 16.32 on 1/4 miles, dont now if is a good time for my car but i like the time :D :D
For a car with the mods you listed, it should go faster. I timed 16.9 with only an intake and muffler last year (January), with 4 people inside the car to boot. I figure with the mods I have now, it should be in the mid to high 15s.

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Milliardo said:
N1hatch said:
I make 16.32 on 1/4 miles, dont now if is a good time for my car but i like the time :D :D
For a car with the mods you listed, it should go faster. I timed 16.9 with only an intake and muffler last year (January), with 4 people inside the car to boot. I figure with the mods I have now, it should be in the mid to high 15s.

Well the problem that we have here its the kind of drag way :wink: we dont have greats drags way like you have on the US, here the ways sucks :x :x

G

·
N1hatch said:
Well the problem that we have here its the kind of drag way :wink: we dont have greats drags way like you have on the US, here the ways sucks :x :x
I actually live outside the U.S. As you can see, I'm a member of Honda Club Philippines. :D

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Milliardo said:
N1hatch said:
I actually live outside the U.S. As you can see, I'm a member of Honda Club Philippines. :D
Well the thing is that our drag way sucks :lol: :lol:

· Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,550 Posts
and it says AEM on your Injen intake by the way :wink: :wink: :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.