Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought for a project a d16 a1 out of and 89 or 90 teg. its a black top dohc. i need a cylinder head for it. what is my best choice. i read some about a zc vs non zc stuff. if the zc is better can i put that head on my block? the motor needs rebuilt from scratch but idk where to start? on a side note if anyone is intrested in buying it i want only what i put in it $400, i got it for a shop class and time restrictions and an idiot lab partner f'd up the build so it needs some tlc. i have the comp. and the wire harness, with tranny and shafts. buyer pays shipping, or pics up locally in minnesota. thanks for helpin me out.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Welcome too the site! ;) Search is your buddy ..

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Welcome to d-series bro....hope you find what you need here!

The search function is definately your friend and if you can't find it after that feel free to ask...that's what we're all here for! :)

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
hey, both of you....you are long time good members, dont just send him to the search button, if you know the answer, just type it up.

Jeez. I'd give negative rep, but i'm too lazy

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow lazy bastards if you can type to search then why not type that.....

YOU HAVE A BROWN TOP ZC IT WILL ONLY FIT IN 87 AND OLDER CARS no one will buy it your stuck with it. Best bet to find an 89 teg thats got a blown motor and sell it to that guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts