Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for a headgasket online all day, does anybody have any suggestoins, im looking for a smiple not a performance head gasket....any suggestions?

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
try your local auto store..like napa,ect..

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
eBay Erisitic headgasket sets for for under $40 all day. They are decent quality and can't be beat for the price. I've used them on two vehicles now and aside from a couple of the gaskets (the paper ones) that suck, the important stuff is always good quality.

I'd seriously recomend getting a newer MLS headgasket, though. They are much better quality and in general are better at sealing the head to the block, and you get a cute bump in compression which is never a bad thing.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Why bother with these aftermarket HGs when an OEM is $23.40 plus S&H from Majestic Honda? They show a list price of $33.43 so you might be able to get it for about that amount from your local dealership.
i think mine was 46 bucks from the dealer...along with a shitty attitude from the punk ass behind the desk...it's people like him that drive people like me to the internet to buy things...

·
Registered
667 Posts
i think mine was 46 bucks from the dealer...along with a shitty attitude from the punk ass behind the desk...it's people like him that drive people like me to the internet to buy things...
and away from all social contact

1 - 12 of 12 Posts