Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 96 lx I want to turbo it and I'm not sure if I should get a kit together or peice one together but I want to know what else do I need besides the kit to keep it a daily driver? anybody who has boosted a single or knows about it give me some general info. about turbo so that I can do it right the first time and any info. about turboing i should know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would you trust a full kit from e-bay with 100% positive feed back, people told me you can't just get a kit new injectors and get it tuned and drive it daily, i need to know what else you need?

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
would you trust a full kit from e-bay with 100% positive feed back, people told me you can't just get a kit new injectors and get it tuned and drive it daily, i need to know what else you need?

Who ever told you that is an assclown. There's a countless number of members here that have turbo daily driver setups.

Turbo, turbo manifold, waistegate, BOV, oil lines, charge pipes, intercooler, injectors(usualy some turbo DSM injectors, lots of peeps run RC's) engine management(lots of guys use crome, turboedit, ghettotune. All can be added to a stock ecu).

I don't trust many things from ebay. It's a personal thing... If it's a brand name turbo and such, yea, if not, get your post numbers up and then keep an eye out in the for sale section here. Also look on Honda-Tech, hondaswap, superhonda etc etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts