Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 92 honda civic 4 door that Im trying to put back together for a daily. Automatic and Im about to drop in a D15B6 for now. Can someone link a thread or something so I can see where everything accessory wise bolts up to the engine? also, I bought this B6 engine with a Manual trans flywheel still on it, does that mean I'll have to buy an automatic flywheel, a diagram of how everything is supposed to look in the engine to trans setup would be nice too. thanks

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Wow.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,107 Posts
stop fucking post whoring noob.

also, google is your friend. it has a bunch of images you can click and see what goes where. it also is helpful to show you what you need to convert to manual or to stay auto. all this technology at your hands, LITTERALLY, and you still fail to use it to your advantage. if you want a pleasant stay here at d-so, and don't want the tantrum twins, with captain asshole giving you shit all the time, I suggest you use your head.

-
captain asshole, member of the tantrum twins

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a loser, any helpful people on here or are you all just a bunch of douches like this guy with no life?

·
Registered
04 Subaru
105 Posts
Honestly though, all the info, or most of it, is posted on this site or can be found through a google search. Not even being mean about it.

Google search would be best to use for the image of how everything bolts up.

As far as the auto/manual trans thing, if you have the old engine out of the car, just swap over the flexplate from that one. Otherwise you'll have to purchase one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't know if you guys had any exploded view diagrams on this forum under the FAQ's or anything like that.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,029 Posts
Hey guys, I have a 92 honda civic 4 door that Im trying to put back together for a daily. Automatic and Im about to drop in a D15B6 for now. Can someone link a thread or something so I can see where everything accessory wise bolts up to the engine? also, I bought this B6 engine with a Manual trans flywheel still on it, does that mean I'll have to buy an automatic flywheel, a diagram of how everything is supposed to look in the engine to trans setup would be nice too. thanks
Why do we have to link you a thread ? you talk to us like we are a computer ,a filing system holding on to all of Dso's past present and future information ,

:ugh:

oh shit , you just blew my mind

·
Registered
844 Posts
What a loser, any helpful people on here or are you all just a bunch of douches like this guy with no life?
help, as in hold your cock and complete the swap for you? no you suck at this whole "life" scenario, this happens when your aunt and mom are the same lady. we are just here to let you know.

this thread is a complete waste

as stated before swap flex plate onto your shitty engine, install into your shitty car, drive until it blows up cause its the wrong ecu runnin your shitty engine.

read until you feel confident to post something less stupid, which is going to take a while.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Every single one of you on this thread knows nothing about getting a car running, bunch of trolls. By the way, got it done. runs smooth. Jackass keyboard warriors lmao. /thread

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,029 Posts
Every single one of you on this thread knows nothing about getting a car running, bunch of trolls. By the way, got it done. runs smooth. Jackass keyboard warriors lmao. /thread

if that was the case why didn't you just fix your junk instead of posting questions that only a troll could answer .?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,107 Posts
hahahahahaha we know nothing? but mr butthurt needed an image of where all the accessories bolt up to. you lose. do not pass go, do not collect 200$. thanks for playing 'weed out the lazy fucks'

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
so uber noob asks a 20 year-running question, fails to use google for 3 seconds, gets normal response, and turns into a fucking crybaby.

Did I sum this up properly?

I need a cold beer.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts